Finding a Sleep Doctor or a Sleep Center can be one of the most important steps in resolving your sleep difficulties.
Finding a Sleep Doctor
- Sleep Doctors Listed by Sleep Center – American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
The link above provides a listing by city and state of accredited sleep centers and their affiliated sleep physicians.
- View All Diplomats by Last Name – American Board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM)
The American Board of Sleep Medicine is the medical board that certifies sleep physicians and researchers as “Board Certified” in Sleep Medicine. They maintain a searchable list of Board Certified Sleep Specialists by name. There are approximately 1500 Diplomats of the Board of Sleep Medicine, which has been in existence since 1978.
- Sleep Doctors Listed By Country – World Federation of Sleep Research Societies (WFSRS)
- Certified Behavioral Sleep Medicine Specialists – Behavioral Sleep Medicine Specialists
Find A Sleep Center
- Sleep Centers Listed by State – American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
The American Academy of Sleep Medicine is a professional organization for sleep physicians and sleep centers/labs. They are also the recognized accreditation body for the voluntary accreditation of Sleep Centers and Labs.
The AASM maintains a list of accredited Sleep Centers and Labs who have also chosen to join the AASM as member centers. This same list also provides the names of sleep physicians affiliated with these accredited centers.
Please remember that not all sleep centers or labs have undergone this accreditation process, and not all accredited centers are members of the AASM, so that this list is not an all-inclusive listing.