A sleep disorder is a physical and psychological condition or disturbance of sleep and wakefulness caused by abnormalities that occur during sleep or by abnormalities of specific sleep mechanisms.
Sleep Basics Featured Articles
- Think You Have A Sleep Problem?
- Sleep Disorders and Cancer
- Effects of Anxiety on Sleep Are Different Than Depression
Sleep Basics News
- The Curious Sleep Apnea and Heart Rhythm Connection
- Screens and sleep do not mix well
- Can’t Sleep? Non-Pharmaceutical Options for Treating Insomnia During Recovery
- Narcolepsy Community Turns a Punch Line into an Opportunity for Awareness
- Investigational Medicine Suvorexant Effective, Well-Tolerated in Insomnia Patients